So; what drinks do you serve?

We have the facility to serve draught lager and cider. We will also be able to offer a range of soft drinks, spirits, bottled beers/ciders, wine and sparkling wine. You can choose from a comprehensive list of drinks for your event.  If you can’t see a specific drink you require, please let us know and we will do our best to source it.

Ok…..What insurance and licenses do we need to get?

We are full alcohol license holders and can obtain any temporary event notices your require. We have liability insurance but if your event requires separate insurance, that is down to you to arrange

 What about staff… Who’s pulling my pint?

The Frog and Jam Jar will arrive with a team of 2. They will set up, run the bar and then clear down at the end.

What kind of glassware do you have?

We use polycarbonate plastic glasses. They have the look and feel of real glass but are safer to use in a mobile bar setting.

We’re getting married! Can you provide welcome drinks and/or wine for the table?

Of course, just let us know what you’d like; we’ll make sure it’s in the right place at the right time!

I live on the Isle of Skye. Can you travel as far as that?

We aren’t opposed to a week long trip to run the bar at your fantastic event but please be aware that any distance more that 40 miles away from us incurs a mileage cost of 65p/mile.

Can we bring our own drinks?

If we are providing the bar, then only drinks we sell can be consumed at the event. This is with the exception of welcome drinks and table wine, which must be pre-agreed prior to your event. Obviously we are happy to provide these for a completely hassle free approach.

There’s nothing worse than a warm lager….How do you keep drinks cold?

The Frog and Jam Jar are fully equipped with a large fridge and beer cooler for any barrels.

Can you fit inside a marquee?

The Frog and Jam Jar measurements are 550cm long x 205cm wide x 220cm high.

All sounds good…what about power?

Yes. We won’t function without electricity. We require a power source within 10m of the van. If there is no power supply, you will need to hire a generator. We can arrange this for an additional cost.

Do you take credit card payments?

As long as we have an internet signal, we are able to take credit & debit card payments. There is a minimum spend of £10.

How long can we hire The Frog and Jam Jar for?

How long do you need us? We are extremely flexible with timings and are happy for you to enjoy us for as long as you need.

Are there any special requirements you need?

Just an accessible fairly flat piece of land and a power supply.

Ok I’m happy with all that….How do I book?

Once you have spoken with us we can provisionally book your event in. Then complete the booking form and send it to us within 14 days, along with a signed copy of our terms and conditions and your deposit. Once all is received, your booking will be confirmed.

What happens if we have to cancel?

Please contact us as soon as possible if you have to cancel our services.  Our terms and conditions state that in the event of a cancellation, you will forfeit your deposit.  If you cancel on the day of the event, you will incur additional charges.  If you have any concerns about whether your event will go ahead, please speak with us and we will help if we can.